Content Amplification Defined
Content amplification pushes your content out to a new audience that clicks and comes to your website to consume the content. The overall goal of content amplification is to increase the strength of the content to make sure it’s really getting out there and drive more leads to your business and/or website.
Combining Content Amplification and Paid Search
Elevated Media is a content amplification company specializing in paid search. Elevated Media’s content amplification services push your content out to a new audience that clicks and comes to your website to consume the content. With our comprehensive software and tools we are able to take a non-traditional approach to paid search that allows our clients to maximize performance from the most cost-effective angle. While most agencies are overpaying for traffic, we take a unique and more efficient approach to paid search by bidding on cheaper keywords that the average paid search agency wouldn’t. By taking this approach, we are able to send much more volume to your website within the same budget range and generate more leads while maximizing content and paid search performance on all levels.
- Increase value of existing content
- Increase website visitors
- More cost-effective
- Build high-quality traffic
- Acquire more customers
- Capture new audiences
- Grow your existing audience
- Cheaper CPA/CPL
- Boost / maximize performance
- Cheaper cost per click (CPC)
- Increase leads
What We Do:
- We drive traffic to your content through content amplification.
- We use Google AdWords and Bing Ads to drive traffic to your content and grow engagement.
- We bid on high quality, relevant, longer-tail keywords that the average paid search agency wouldn’t.
- We decrease your cost per click (CPC) and increase your website visitors.
- We engage with more customers through constant A/B testing to see which headlines drive more engagement.
- We build high-quality traffic by engaging with new audiences.
- We improve conversion rates by amplifying your content on channels where customers are already engaged.
- We drive more leads.
How We Do It:
- Bidding strategy
- Custom ad copy
- In-house software and tools
- Unique PPC strategies
- Landing page optimization
- Constant A/B testing
- Long tail keywords
- Custom reporting software
- Custom keyword software
How It Works:
We take your existing content and direct traffic to it using Google AdWords and Bing Ads. Unlike most digital marketing agencies who take a “traditional” approach to paid search, we take a more unique approach using content amplification and custom paid search strategies and techniques. By bidding on more longer tail keywords and cheaper keywords, we are able to drive more traffic to your content and website at a cheaper price. The broader range of keywords we are able to pinpoint and buy reduces the overall cost per click (CPC), but increases the number of visitors and leads to your content and website.
We use custom reporting software to track which keywords are converting the best and optimize accordingly.
Why We Do It?
An issue with most businesses and/or publishers running pay-per-click (PPC) is that they are simply overpaying for clicks in Google AdWords and Bing Adcenter. We have a proven strategy that has worked on not only our current clients, but our owned and operated websites where we are able to cut your average cost per click (CPC) in half and increase lead count within the same budget range. This methodology sends 5x more visitors to your website for the same price and exposes your content to 5x more people than the “traditional” agency approach, which maximizes performance to increase visitors and leads. By combining this methodology of content amplification and paid search we are able to drive more visitors to your website at a cheaper cost. This will result in not only a greater exposure to your content and website, but also a much greater potential to drive more leads.